Thursday, October 28, 2010

Reasons For A Strong Pulse In A Womans Stomach

Guêpe

The Fashion Week is long over, life resumed its course and no further fashionista does not converge (SLR in hand) to Tuileries on the lookout for new looks (or familiar faces) and hoping to be photographed by hunters face.
In my case, I'm too flémarde to get up at dawn, to ultimately get to the evidence that we are at the bottom of the ladder Fashion (apart from certain exceptions). I followed the PFW my PC, although emmitoufflée in my duvet (spring roll mode). Thus, between two naps Express, I was able to analyze the looks that perfect my wardrobe this summer, with the No. 1 on my list: the corset.
tips:
we avoid the total look-Jean-shirt corset, nobody wants to look like Christina Aguilera is time for Good- girl gone bad. A less-
to hold a mug of beer in hand and be a waitress in Bavarian halftime we zap the red and white apron, and the skirt Jipsy
We dare dress like light and fluid in Isabel Marant The man's shirt (the corset belt rule once and for all the concern of the workshop style painter gives us that) and finally the batting for a chic silhouette sport at home BABY by KK.
Ps: For the record I also tested the bodice (lingerie) here's the proof (no kidding) xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment