Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Biology Lab Procedure

Worry

It's (almost) winter and in good self-respecting girl I worry about everything and nothing, I pay attention to details that most deficient in normal times (and I mean normally) does not pass through my mind. This week I found myself:

  • honing in my kitchen at 3am by what I was terribly hungry, knowing that I had typed Previously Nutella crepe (not a crepe with Nutella and all those who have understood this smile wink at this time), in addition to the dinner.
  • find the cast of the big bang theory really cute! WTF
  • In grumble: "In winter, they should think a system of correspondence courses for my master "when my alarm clock rang at 7 and it was -4 outside.
  • tighten my pillow so hard in my sleep I'm sure I heard him scream "** tain find yourself a guy."
  • wake me up at night by what I could not remember a formula current view.

0 comments:

Post a Comment