Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Grandfather/granddaughter Wedding Dance Songs

In the moment

Completely the opposite of the spirit bling and you see me in Deauville, Etretat is a town on the Normandy coast, which for me is synonymous with quiet introspection , and travel in search of itself ... I'm me turn to spend unforgettable moments with people who inspire me a feeling of fullness and give answers to my questions (more or less existential): my father, Aglagla, Ted.
I'm still not gone there (and with what the thermometer reads right now, it would be more wise to postpone my trip this summer), but the painter Monet knew me patienter.L appeal of Normandy led me straight to the exhibition and the table that I can not forget without surprise is the Manneporte this impressive cliff known as the painter to sublimate.
I'll go to Normandy, drop my bags at the Dormy House Manneporte admire me and lulled by the sound of waves.
Who loves me, follow me ...
Claude Monet (1840 - 1926)
September 22, 2010 - January 24 201
Grand Palais

0 comments:

Post a Comment