Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tesla Capacitor Homemae

2 Die 4


I stopped wearing shorts to ground during my last year of high school for two reasons:
  • they were too short and therefore increased the risk of heart attack by my father.
  • too close to the body, I never felt free to move (and usually I get the uncomfortable feeling being in her underwear)
I'm finally moved beyond these "small details "thanks to a current obsession a few months old already: the Shorts Leather that in addition to having strong potential New casual chic, got a new respectability (the exit stereotypical bimbo).
Now that I confessed my obsession, it remains for me to find a "Hotspot" to pick one and move on.
And you, you give way to the appeal of leather shorts this season and the fastest Where have you been?

0 comments:

Post a Comment