Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Missil Digital Camera Binoculars Drivers

CHICKEN GENERAL FOAM SYRUP


I saw this recipe a few times to pass under my eyes. I was intrigued by the name, I who love the General Tao, but I was skeptical. My boyfriend has decided to embark on this recipe and yum! Really good!

Source: Chicken
Quebec

2 lb. (900gr) of semi-boneless chicken breasts, cut into small cubes
1 / 4 cup cornstarch
3 eggs, beaten
1 / 2 cup all-purpose flour 2 tablespoons
teaspoon baking powder 1 tsp

teaspoon salt 1 / 2 cup peanut oil (canola me)

Sauce: 2 tablespoons

tsp sesame oil 2 tablespoons
teaspoon ginger, grated
3 green onions, cut diagonally
1 / 2 tablespoons water
1 / 2 cup maple syrup 2 tablespoons
tablespoon cornstarch
1 / 4 cup soy sauce
1 / 2 cup chili sauce

Coat the chicken with cornstarch.

Mix in a large bowl, eggs, flour, baking powder and salt.

Add the chicken in this mixture and coat well.

Heat oil in a frying pan and add chicken.

Cook chicken about 10 minutes, stirring often. Keep warm.

To prepare the sauce: In a saucepan over medium heat, oil, ginger and green onions. Cook 3 minutes. Add water and maple syrup and simmer 1 minute longer. Dissolve in a bowl the cornstarch in soy sauce and chili. Pour this mixture into the pan and cook 2 minutes or until sauce has thickened. Add cooked chicken to sauce.


Print recipe

0 comments:

Post a Comment