Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Where To Get Good Longboards

TAGGUÉE;)

I had the tag by the enchanting Wimzie .

Wimzie, you have a blog really spectacular and I envy your beautiful pictures and I would very gladly a "tester" to your flat .... so perfect in my opinion.

My blog expresses a treasure, and for me it is a big (after my kids of course!)

My beautiful Esther ( Entrées Esther B. ) could show my efforts and discouragements on blogger! I'm still standing and I extend a special THANK YOU to Esther who day after day continue to support me.
Thanks also to
Dabu ( Palace Gourmet ) for our wink and help.

The game is to share 4 resolutions for 2011. What a challenge! So let me!

1 - get back to jogging and fast ... even if it's winter, I must continue to maintain another of my passions .... the excuses are always good too.

2 - I tend to give to everyone and it gives me great pleasure .... in 2011 I should think a little more to me and put me on top of the pyramid.

3 - Remove the desserts from the kitchen ... just to assist and support the 2 men in my life.

4 - now I have one .... Ouff! not easy. The accursed trash bag ... it can not be fuller than full .... so when it is full the first time .... the empty right now. Otherwise it is too full! loll!

So in turn I tagg:

My beautiful and charming Esther, she always has the answer to everything in a timely and very reasonable. At

Dabu who still photos to make us salivate.

The thousand and one delights of Lexibule , she always has a nice word to leave me on my blog. As well as

Doumdoum feasts for its simple and user-friendly kitchen.

So my confessions ... I expect the host!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment